Sunday, January 27, 2013

Baby Wilson!

Who woulda thunk? Taylor and I would be having a little munchkin! The due date is July 25, 2013. We found out on a Monday afternoon when I got to leave work early because our internet crashed. I decided to take a pregnancy test because I had a feeling I was pregnant, and of course it came out positive! I called Taylor right away, and, luckily, he wasn't teaching so he as able to pick up. Right after I told him, he told me to take another one haha! After taking three, I think it was pretty certain that we were going to have a baby.

The first trimester hasn't been too bad. It wasn't fun, but it could have been worse. I got nauseous starting in the late afternoon and through the rest of the evening. I was so tired that I went to bed from 8-9 every night. I had the worst heart burn. I only ate chips because that is the only food that sounded good. Just recently, I have finally started feeling better! 

The pregnancy didn't feel completely real until we had our first sonogram. We got to see our little cutie moving around and we even heard the super fast heart beat! It will feel even more real when we find out the gender in about a month.


1 month (4 weeks)

(14 weeks)

On Saturday, a few friends and I threw a baby shower for our good friend Chrissy! It was a huge success, and I am so happy for her and her little girl to arrive in a month!

2 comments:

  1. yay!! So excited for baby Wilson's arrival!! Just adding new babies left and right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a cute pregnant lady maddie! so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete