Sunday, March 24, 2013

Babies!

Last week, our friends just had a baby girl named Madeline :-) We are so excited for them and loved visiting them and their new baby in the hospital. It made Taylor and I so much more excited for our little boy coming in July. Visiting the hospital and knowing that we will be there in less than 20 weeks made it so much more real. Taylor may be a little bit more nervous than I am but he's coming around. 


I just can't get enough of young Madeline!

On Friday my co-workers were so kind and surprised me by throwing a baby shower for me! They did such a good job with keeping it from me and the decorations were so cute. They were all so sweet and all pitched in and got me a pack-and-play!

Today, Taylor and I went to visit my cousins, Emily and Russ, in Keller. They made us a delicious brunch and bought us a very soft blanket for baby Wilson. Emily was so kind in giving me some baby boy clothes, bibs, table chair, swaddler, and is letting us borrow their swing! 







No comments:

Post a Comment